PAST RETREATS – 2017
Pyrenees, France 2018
Pyrenean Yoga Retreat
Pyrénées, France – Sep. 9-14, 2018
The practice of yoga and meditation go far beyond moving your body into shapes, let alone actively trying
Retreat package includes:
- Sleeping accommodations (singles – shared rooms, couples – private room) • Welcome Dinner
- Awesome Giftbags
- Farm Breakfast (eggs, granola, yogurt, fruits,
breads, teas, coffee)
- Picnic Lunches (vegetarian fare)
- Morning Meditation & Yoga
- 4 Epic Hikes
- 1 Day trip
- Soak in Bain de Rocher Mineral Baths
- Farewell Dinner
- Transportation to/from Lourdes Train Station to Retreat Center
*The Pyrénées mountains are a magical place to be in, but also unpredictable at times with the weather, which means the hiking itinerary is subject to change. All students attending must be physically fit to walk for 4-6 hours a day and able to assent/descent steep climbs (squats and lunges). Our stay is a house share with the lovely family of our Mountain Guide, Mandy.
Retreat does not include airfare, train fare, cab fare, additional hotel, outside food or other outside expenses. We will be dining out for dinner in valleys we hike in. These meals are not included in the Retreat Package.
Deposit of $500 due by July 15, 2018
The balance of $1700 due by August 9th, 2018
Travel Tips, Request
- Fly into Paris (ORY or CDG)
- We recommend that you spend 1-2 nights in Paris, the city of love on your way to and from our Retreat •
- Train to Lourdes – approx 5 – 6.5hrs (Stop off in Lourdes,
finaldestination is Pau)
- Pick up time is between 12:30-2:00 at Train
Staitonin Lourdes on Sunday, 09/09/18
- Please do not book your train departure any earlier than
12:30pmon Friday, 14/09/18
- Contact email@example.com for travel booking questions
Pyrenees, France 2017
Ashtanga Yoga/Meditation Trekking Retreat – Pyrenees, France • July 10-16, 2017
$1950 (deposit of $800 is due by May 15, 2017)
The practice of yoga and meditation go far beyond moving your body into shapes and forcing yourself to sit still. It’s about living, being present, and observing the “Self” as we move through this world. Trekking through the Pyrénées is the perfect place to put these ancient practices into action. Monitoring your breath, the surface that’s ahead, the feel of the earth beneath your feet, and the ambiance of your surroundings requires you to drop into nature as if you’re being rebirthed into this earth. We invite you to join us for 5 days of Trekking in the high mountains of the Pyrénées. We begin our journey with 1-day hike to acclimate and then off for 4 days of trekking refuge to refuge from France to Spain. This retreat is open to 7 people who want to immerse themselves in the practice of living your yoga, meditation, and nature.
Retreat package includes:
- Sleeping accommodations and food (Gite)
- Guided meditation with Hillary Talbott
- Breath practices and Yoga with Jade Skinner
- 5 epic hikes
- Refuge accommodations (includes breakfast, picnic lunch and dinner)
- 1 trip to the mineral baths at Bain du Rocher
- Transportation from/to Lourdes to Blue Carin Lodge
*This retreat does not include airfare, train or any other leisure transportation or extra
accommodation fees outside of venue)
Balance of $1150 due by June 1, 2017
Registration forms are required to attend. All participants must be physically fit to carry 25-30lbs
on your back, walk for 4-6hrs a day, and be able to assent steep climbs (squats and lunges).
Meditation & Yoga Retreat – Värmdö, Sweden • July 23-28, 2017
Are you looking for a reset? A timeout? Join us in Sweden for a one of a kind getaway, guaranteed to help you gain clarity, recharge your batteries and a unique opportunity to refocus your efforts in life. We will be staying on the well appointed, yet minimalistic, Siggesta Farm in Varmdo. Though only a 30-minute drive from Stockholm, you’ll feel worlds away from city life as you enjoy the resort’s numerous trails, farm animals including charming alpacas, delicious farm to table food, and daily yoga and meditation lessons from Jade Skinner and Hillary Talbott. It’s time to answer those whispers from your soul and take a quiet adventure with us this summer. More details TBA as planning unfolds.
Spaces are limited to ensure one on one attention and an intimate class size. A non-refundable deposit of $1000 due by 5/15/2017. The remaining balance of $1200 due by 6/1/2017.
The total price of $2200 includes accommodations, two beautiful meals a day, daily yoga and meditation instruction.
Register and Get Your Questions Answered. Find Out If This Retreat Would Be A Good Fit For You!
*As a special bonus and thank you for signing up you will receive access to Hillary Talbott’s weekly virtual class, Meditation 101, for free for 6 months starting April 1, 2017. This will help you to deepen and strengthen your meditation practice before you even arrive.
If you are an adventure seeker and want to explore, check out svetur.se for activities around the island.
Crete, Greece 2017
Ashtanga Yoga-Meditation & Hiking Retreat – Crete, Greece
September 16 – 23, 2017
$2200 (non-refundable deposit due by July 15, 2017)
We’re off for 7 days of trekking in Crete, walking through this ancient landscape and swimming in the warm waters of the eastern Mediterranean Sea. Our well-being is assured – each day we enjoy the locally grown simple and healthy Cretan food – and are inspired to slow down by the way of life here. Many of the villages we visit for the last week of the trek are accessible only by foot or boat, nicely removing us from our everyday world but still allowing our bags to be transported by boat and us the luxury of walking with day packs. Crete’s cultural treasures give us an insight into the Minoan, Roman, Persian, Greek, and Venetian civilizations who have all left traces here. The wisdom of the 3000-year-old olive trees will seep into our subconscious as we walk!
- Coastal walking with an amazing 2000m summit and the famous Samariah gorge. • Daily yoga and meditation practice with Jade Skinner
- Walk along the paths of ancient Mediterranean civilizations
- Enjoy the famous healthy, varied and delicious Cretan diet
- Discover ancient fishing villages and shepherding traditions • Swim in the turquoise and azure blue waters
- Boat or walking only access from Agia Roumeli (Day 7)
- Your bags transported by boat
*Transportation to Crete, Greece and accommodations outside of retreat are not included in the package.
*More details TBA later. Please fill out the registration form to reserve your place on the retreat.