Mysore in the Jungle
Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
May 14 – 19, 2019
About this trip
Enter through the gates of this sublime jungle refuge and you will immediately notice the subtle power of nature as it begins to works its magic on you. All five senses will stand to attention as the jungle’s essence begins to meld with your own!
Our group will practice Mysore Style Ashtanga Yoga each morning, led by our retreat leaders, Mysore instructors, Jade Skinner and Calley Sunderman. They will offer fresh perspective, hands on assists, insights, and some new challenges as they lead you through your practice. We will take some extraordinary offsite excursions, diving into Mayan culture, along with an assortment of classes and workshops at our beautiful Jungle home.
We will swim in the sacred Mayan waters of a limestone sinkhole, fed by the world’s largest underground river system, followed by lunch and sun on Xpu Ha Beach, one of Mexico’s Top 10 Beaches!
We will also explore an underground cavern, dripping with stalactites, then fly over turquoise cenotes on zip lines, and take part in a traditional Mayan Gratitude ceremony, honoring the bountiful earth!
In addition to our daily Mysore practice, we will have plenty of other classes and workshops to take at our retreat site. From Philosophy discussions to Yin Yoga, Mala Making, and even a Mexican cooking class. With plenty of time to rest, lounge, relax, swim… in the beautiful surroundings of our jungle home!
- Daily Mysore
- All meals
- Yoga Workshops
- Creative Workshops
King Bed (single occupancy)
Available until Mar 1st
King Bed (double occupancy)
Available until Mar 1st
Twin Bed (shared space)
Available until Mar 1st
ZION YOGA RETREAT
September 5th – 9th, 2019
Join Push to Explore and Jade Skinner, as we submerge ourselves in the beauty that is Zion. This retreat is an exploration in practicing our yoga and meditation not only on the mat, but off the mat as we adventure into Zion to rock climb, hike, and
- Free airport transport
- Yoga instruction
- Yoga mats and towels
- Climbing guides
- Climbing gear
- Canyoneering guides
- Canyoneering gear
If you have questions CONTACT JADE
10-day Yoga & Hiking Retreat:
Corsica & Haute-Pyrénées
Sep 18 – 27, 2019
Are you ready for the trip of a lifetime?!!!! We love yoga, therefore, we practice daily, but not in the way you may be used to. Our retreats are an integration of how we practice yoga on and off the mat! Let us show you the way through nature, culture, food, yoga, breath practices, meditation, and community.
Welcome to Corsica, the Isle of Beauty; an idyllic and truly spectacular mountain jutting out of the glittering Mediterranean sea! Spend 4 days and 4 nights taking in the views of the limpid turquoise waters of the Gulf of Porto (and swimming in them), and exploring the Piana calanches (rugged coastal rock formations), the Scandola Nature reserve (by kayak) and the magical Girolata Bay area. Together these form the Gulf of Porto World Heritage Area.
We continue our adventure on day 5 as we head over to the Haute-Pyrénées mountain range of France where we will settle in at Blue Cairn Lodge. Enjoy a day at the local market followed by a lovely local hike and picnic. We have 3 epic hikes along the GR10 and canyoning or ziplining in Gavernie.
*Mountain weather can be unpredictable at times. With that being said, the daily Itinerary of guided hikes is subject to change.
NB: Accommodation based on shared bedrooms (twins or triples) in Corsica and France (it is unlikely that single bedrooms will be available). Breakfast and evening meals served in both Corsica and France; Lunches are “picnic style”.
- Day 1- 18 Sept: Arrival at Calvi/ Ajaccio airport or ferry,(arrival before 1pm) pick up, transport (or bus together) to Porto ; taxi boat to Scandola Natural Reserve; yoga overlooking med; night Cormorant lodge.
- Day 2- 19 Sept: Morning Yoga; Short day hike/kayak; taxi boat to Porto; transfer to Piana (UNESCO World Heritage Site); night Eco Lodge
- Day 3- 20 Sept: Yoga; Day hike from Piana to the most Westerly point of the island, “Capo Rosso”; night Eco Lodge
- Day 4- 21 Sept: Yoga; Day hike from Piana- discover the spectacular and surprising rock formations; night Eco Lodge
- Day 5- 22 Sept: Yoga; transfer to Ajaccio for flight out to Toulouse; transfer to Arras; night Blue Cairn
- Day 6- 23 Sept: Gentle yoga and gentle hike!
- Day 7- 24 Sept: Yoga and Day Hike to Néouvielle Lakes
- Day 8- 25 Sept: Yoga, short walk and picnic on Troumouse high plateau, view on spectacular cirque; half day canyon starting in Troumouse
- Day 9- 26 Sept: Yoga; day hike Gavarnie; thermal baths Argelès/Cauterets
- Day 10- 27 Sept: Departure; transfer to train/airport Lourdes
3-Day Trek- additional for those who want to continue their journey (not included in Retreat package).
Day 11-13 (28,29,30 Sept): Trek from France to Spain; discover the amazing Ordesa Canyon and cross through the legendary “Breche de Roland” to enter back into France! 3 days of hiking (average day 6-8h; 1000m altitude gain).